Sunday, January 14, 2007

Remodeling Re-Continues Again

It took until the Fourteenth of January but we are finally back to working on the house. Today we did some more priming on the ceiling and walls upstairs and I did some patch work on a nasty hairline crack on the stairway wall. It will be a few more days before the patch is complete. I want to take my time letting the various layers of plaster dry completely before I apply the next layer.

Once the patch is finished and I am satisfied that there are no more little cracks to deal with, we can get the wall primed and ready for painting. This project is dragging on too long. We need to get it done and get on to the next project.

I just did a little blog search and it appears the last time we did any work on the house was back around November 12th. So, if you consider that we only work on the house 10 months out of the year, I think we're doing okay. Susan would disagree.

No comments: