Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Small Update

I haven't written in a while so I thought I had better get something on here just to keep current.

Work on the house is progressing at a snail like pace but we are very close to starting to sand the floors. That's our next big hurdle and I'm hoping it will go semi-smoothly.

I have been playing Racquetball with my friend Rob for a couple of months now. It is our one little workout regimen. Rob has been regularly beating me since we started playing. He is quite a bit better than me and his stamina is far superior to mine. I'm just soooooo out of shape.

Anyway, I finally beat him yesterday. I thought it was important to get it down with a date in a place where I can refer to it often. . .since it's not likely to happen again soon.

I should also add that I recently turned 50. No presents please!

No comments: