Friday, April 27, 2007

Construction Material

When working on a project, no matter what it is, I have found that the most important accessory you can carry with you is a good cold beer. Being a home brewer, I prefer whatever it is I have in the keg. Today, it is SJB2 Honey&Spice Beer. It is one of my favorite recipes and is one of the beers on which I regularly get good reviews from friends.

I am writing about it now because, after many weeks, I finally have this beer pressurized to the right amount. It has been waaaay too foamy and it requires several days of fidgeting with the pressure to get the balance correct. One must also sample the results of the fidgeting and then fidget some more to make the required adjustamencations.

Anyway, the result is this nearly perfect pour which I offer in photographic evidence. Now all I need is a project to work on. Fortunately, there are plenty of those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from the beer country Germany ...