Thursday, August 18, 2011

Assorted Items

I have been busy this week helping my friend Gale with her hoarding issues while Susan has been fussing over a small section of ceiling in the hallway. She also did a little touch up painting on the stair walls. Tonight, Susan is out with "Da Girlz" and I have the evening to myself. It is long past time to mow the lawn so that will be my main focus of attention. I'll do a couple of other little items and I am thinking of purchasing a small portion of cow meat to alite unto the grill.

We have made no further progress in the hallway project since before Margaret arrived so we will soon be needing to return our attention to that.

We have been wanting to start getting some pictures up on the stairway wall but I am afraid to start punching picture hook holes in the wall. We worked so long and diligently on that surface. The thought of filling it with holes, even though they be covered by pictures, does not sit well with me.

No comments: