Saturday, July 30, 2016

F.S.L.L.S.H.P.o.C.T.B.

I got up around eight this morning, got myself dressed and headed out the door for a brisk walk. I included an errand into the walk and made my way to Yoke's for some groceries.

Before I left, I decided to set my sprinkler and get a good early start on yard watering. So I went behind the arbor vitae to grab my Nelson Industries Traveling Yard Tractor Sprinkler, and it was gone. I had left it there only last night...at about 11PM. I can only surmise that it ambled off into the night to water the lawn of life.

That, or some fucking scumbag, low-life, shit hole, piece of crap, turd ball decided it was more important for him (or her) to have it than me, the guy who paid for it.

I am really getting fed up with these fucking scumbag, low-life, shit hole, piece of crap, turd balls. I really want to set one of these assholes up and pummel them lifeless. (I'm looking forward to the day when this post will be used against me in a court of law.)

The most infuriating thing is that the aforementioned fucking scumbag, low-life, shit hole, piece of crap, turd ball is going to get $5.00 for my $75.00 sprinkler.

Well, I have finally come to the conclusion that I cannot leave anything out. If it is something I want, and I leave it outside for any fucking scumbag, low-life, shit hole, piece of crap, turd ball to lay his hands on it, then it is my fault.

So here is a notice to all you fucking scumbag, low-life, shit hole, piece of crap, turd balls that may be having someone read this to them.

First of all, FUCK OFF & DIE! 

Next, you are welcome to everything that isn't nailed down...like I had to tell you that. I know you already feel that you have the right to everything in the world that is not currently yours.

Lastly, FUCK OFF & DIE!!!

No comments: