Sunday, February 04, 2018

SuperBowl LII

We do not care at all about this years Superbowl.

It's not because we dislike football. Quite the contrary. Whom doesn't enjoy a good football game?!

But we are not excited about the teams playing. This year it is Philadelphia Eagles against the perennial forever-there team, the New England Patriots.

We are going to go over to the Hub and watch at least the first half. Hell, it's an official American Holiday, without the paid time off from work.

We feel guiltless to take the time to watch the game because we have had a good weekend of productive productivity full of productiveness.

I have been cleaning the basement. I started the other night with the vacuum on the stairs and the landing at the bottom of the afore mentioned stairs.

It's been a while since that area has seen a vacuum. 

Yesterday, I moved my cleaning operation to the wine room. I failed to take a before picture which is too bad because the change is astonishing. Wow I'm a slob! This is sooooooomuch better than it was.
Today I continued work in the wine room trying to organize the shelves. I have quite a bit of work yet to do.

Susan has decided to revive her dormant Stained Glass skills and get to work on a piece that will complete our stained glass window hangings in the kitchen.

Here is what she has already done.

Now we need to fill that space.

She spent yesterday cutting the glass for her design. Today she broke out her grinder and cleaned up the glass pieces and got them to their proper size. 
I'm glad to see she hasn't forgotten her skills because we still have a lot of leaded glass to repair.

No comments: