Monday, May 23, 2022

631 Update

Time for some updates to catch up on wazzup.

Here is our skunk. She has no name yet but we have decided her pronouns are her, she, and shmelly. I just don't know what to do with her. I could trap her and relocate her out to the country as I have done in the past. I'm thinking I have waited too long and soon there will be little puppy skunks running around. I don't want to trap her if she has already had her shmelly litter.

Yesterday was one of the first nice days of this Spring. We have yet to have a 70° day this Spring. I think we hit the high 60's yesterday. We took advantage of the nice weather to toil in the yard. Susan finished painting the light fixture for the TV Room and I worked on my Halloween Paper Mache Pumpkins.


Then we moved out front and cleaned up the flower beds. They are all nice and clean and ready to accept some flowery vegetation. When that will happen is anyone's guess.

Since Susan finished her overhaul of our light fixture, I took the time today to get it installed. Formerly, it was a shiny gold finish. She bought some spray paint that gave it a mottled brass texture and it looks fantastic.


We bought new shades for it a while back that cost $120.00 plus tax. I think they look great...like they cost #150.00, so we made a little money there.   

No comments: