It's been a busy month here at the house and I have yet to post any of the improvements.
Let's start with the new deck. We hired Shawn to build us a deck in front of the Carriage house. Here is the photo progression from start to finish.
Isn't that awesome?! It's our new favorite place.Let's move on to the west side yard. It started out looking like this.
And now,
We are loving this new yard. I've been watering the hell out of it since it was laid in on the 13th. I am not looking forward to seeing our next water bill. After dropping $10K on this project, I'll be okay with a high water bill.
We also laid some sod in the other back yard by the new deck. We also completed the little area where I've been burning the hell out of that damn tree trunk root. We repainted the arbor that blocks the junk space between the garage and Carriage House.
So, here's how that looks.
The last thing we had to do was build a gate for that little opening there. Also, Susan has been prepping the garage for some touch up paint.
And there we have it. We're pretty happy with the whole thing. Stand by there's even more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment