I got a call from the Spokane Building Inspector first thing this morning. He said he would come by around 10:30.
I was out on the front porch reading the newspaper when he walked up. His name was Eric. I took Eric down to the Boiler Room and showed him the new outlet and the Boiler. It took about three minutes for him to say it all looks good and he was outta here.
So, my concerns about him finding problems down there from other projects we have done were assuaged, and we still get to live in the house.
Next project was to get a new faucet for the kitchen sink and to look at some shelving racks for the Boiler Room,
We went to Home Depot and bought a faucet and also looked at some racks. The stuff they had there wasn't what I had in mind, so we went to Costco.
To make parking even more fun at Costco, they had a huge section closed off as they are planning to repave the whole thing...one section at a time.
We got in and found the racks, and I think we are going with the really solid one that is six feet tall and measures 48" x 24". At 95 bucks, I think we will get two.
Once we got home, I started check out the new faucet and quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to work.
So, that's going back and we will figure something else out.
No comments:
Post a Comment