Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Prep for Dump Run

We've been doing a lot of work around the house trying to get more organized. This has all been brought on by the extra space created by the new boiler, which is working great so far.

So, we've been down in the basement doing some reorganizing and out in the Carriage House doing the same. I've finally gotten serious about getting rid of stuff. I've thrown out a bunch a cartoons I did that where years old and lots of bags of Dad's old stuff. I've been a little careful about what we throw out. There was this box that was full of old crap from Dad that all ended up in the trash. However, there was a really cool little curio box that I thought we should hang on to.

Susan got out the polish and cleaned the thing up. Then she went on line and found one just like it for sale for $3,200.00. We're going to check it out and I'm not holding my breath for anything right now. But, that's a cool little find.

In the meantime, the back of the truck is loaded up and I'm ready to go to the dump tomorrow. I hope I weeded out all the little hidden treasures.

No comments: