Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Construction@Work

I can't seem to get away from remodeling construction.

We started a big re-model job on the Art Department (my Department) at work. We have been slowly moving away from creating film in our own darkroom, a technology that now seems so 1950's.

So, we are opening up the Dark Room and using the space for our Production Area. This means we will operate the many varieties of graphic equipment in that area. That will free up a bunch of space in the main office, which will better allow for the creative flow and ideas, designs and creative flow.
The problem with this construction is that is being done by MY contractor, Phil. So while he is working on this, he is not working on my bathroom. I need to be doing some stuff on my own on this bathroom project so it's probably for the best.

No comments: