Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another Productive Sunday

We are finally to a point were when we do some work in the bathroom, you can actually perceive progress. Today was such a day. We painted the ceiling. We primed the walls that will be wall papered with sizing. And we stained the wains coating. We had a quart can and you can see that we almost made it. We might have been able to stretch out the last little bit but we still have baseboards and trim to stain so we will get another can.

I figured I would have to pull the potty when we stained, but I was able to remove the tank only. It's much easier to put back and I don't have to spend another ten bucks on a wax ring. So, my prediction that it would only be a "one day thang" is once again wrong! It's going to be a three day thang (at least) because we can't apply varnish until everything has dried for 12 hours. Plus, there are some touch up areas we have to hit.

However, I would like to reiterate that progress has been made.

No comments: