Saturday, March 22, 2008

Is it a Shower yet?

It's hard for me to believe that I have let another week go by without writing. It's also hard for me to believe that I'm having a hard time believing it. It's Unbelievable!

I finally have some pictures to show off the almost completely-but not quite finish bathroom.Below is the shower from a couple of angles.
We could conceivably shower in it tomorrow. However, we've waited this long. We might as well allow everything to dry properly and go a day or two more.

The inside of the shower is pretty big and I think I'll be able to have a little steam bath effect working in there.

Below are a couple of angles of the toilet. Doesn't it look like the perfect spot to flush your troubles away?!

Admittedly, we still have a lot of detail work to finish. I am still looking for a Medicine Cabinet that I like. We also still have all the wall papering to do and then applying all the hardware.

I'm really looking forward to the first shower.

No comments: