Friday, December 28, 2012

Survived the Holidays

It's two days past Christmas and we have survived it. The tough portion of the holiday is behind us and now I hope we can enjoy ourselves a little bit.

I guess we have to start thinking about New Years Resolutions. I have one every year to learn to type properly. My hunting and pecking method does not serve me very well considering the amount of time I spend on a computer.

I also want to play the piano more. It's waaaaaay out of tune but I think that can be fixed.

We also have a project to start preparing for. It is time to drywall the ceiling in the living room. Then it gets a nice treatment of crown moulding and I think some wall papering. I'm not in charge of that.

To prepare for the project, I first have to come up with a method to easily move the piano around. I have a plan in mind and I need to start on that without haste.

No comments: