Sunday, November 17, 2013

Down Time

A quiet day here at the Club House as we start to begin to get ready to commence the kick off for embarking on a plan to prepare for the upcoming Holiday Window Painting Season. We have several jobs lined up but are still waiting to hear about the majority of sky walks downtown. It looks like we are going to do okay though.

So we went to church this morning and then goofed around after getting home...playing the piano, drinking beer and planning what we are going to do for Thanksgiving. It seems we are going to have a few friends over (about eight of us) and have a nice early Thanksgiving gathering.

I went back out to where I got all the firewood and dropped off our pumpkin remains for the deer out there. Then I grabbed a large stump that I will use as a chopping block for the turkey I plan to raise from a puppy (in the next two weeks) and the copious amounts of kindling I will be creating.

It's a rainy day and we should be doing some work around the house...but sometimes you have to give yourself some down time. Since we were parading around the state last week and had no time for down time, it occurred today. It is, in fact, occurring as I write.

No comments: