Sunday, August 30, 2015

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

It took only a couple of hours to finish my work in the bathroom. I am now ready for Shaun to come in and put in the heated floor. I also fixed the problem with receptacle that wasn't working. I have a problem distinguishing between the meaning of "Line" and "Load".

We are experiencing the joy of rain. It was coming down good and had been since this morning. It finally stopped around noonish and we have clear skies.

In a totally unrelated bit of news, we seem to be experiencing a crime wave in the neighborhood. There was a drive by shooting early Saturday morning. Nobody was hurt but two houses had bullet holes. 

I just now learned that a neighbor down the street was assaulted in his garage this afternoon. He's okay but apparently made a trip to the hospital.

I don't want to say whether or not I have a gun, but I invite scumbags to stop by and find out.

No comments: