Saturday, January 09, 2016

The Official End of Christmas Season

It's Christmas Take Down Day. I got the lights down from the front of the house. I now am in compliance with my Christmas Rules.

Susan is in the process of removing MantleVille.
In this case, it's DisMantleVille. (I'll allow time for you to stop L.O.L.ing)

So it's a lazy Saturday with the temperature in the 30's. That allows me the chance to go out and try to clean up the snow mounds that have gotten away from me.

I've also been playing with my new camera. I discovered the continuous shooting mode which allows me to get an action shot like this one.
The action is the water drop falling from the icicle in the middle.

Okay, I'm going to go a stow some Christmas frockery and then I'll be back with more words in the form of sentences that say things about stuff.


No comments: