Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Halloween Pictures

Here is a small assortment of photographs I took throughout the evening last night.
There is our pile of candy for the evening.




As stated in the previous post, the reported total of Night Urchins from my neighbors with the clicker is 1,799. It was a very busy night! And they weren't all urchins. 

What are you doing if you're an adult and out Trick or Treating? Where did things go wrong for you?

Once it got to 8:00, we were throwing hands full of candy at the kids. Susan brought a shit load of Twizzlers.











I am now happily able to report that my Flying Ghost display performed flawlessly. It never jumped the tracks and ran all night. I had been reluctant to comment to anyone to keep the bad juju away...and it worked!

I am very happy to move on now.


No comments: