Friday, April 20, 2018

First Mow of the Season

Wow! It's been nearly a month since I last posted. I guess that means nothing much has happened around here.

I have the time to post right now because I'm waiting around for the Plumber to show up. It is time to clean out the main line. Earlier this week, I had evidence of the sewer line backing up. The floor around the drain in the laundry room was dirty with little bits of toilet paper. The pattern definitely indicated the drain had experienced a backup.

I haven't seen any other indication since but it has been a good three years since we had the line roto'd so I am sure it is due.

Two nights ago, I mowed the lawn for the first time of 2018. Having been serviced back in February, my trusty Honda started on the second pull and performed magnificently. I was able to mow up a lot of the leaves I left on the ground last fall. There is still a lot of work to do out there but I have gotten a start on it.

I guess I shall go and play around with the piano whilst I wait for the Plumber to arrive.

2 comments:

thanida said...

I really enjoy the interesting stories from your community,Keep up the good, honest, and profitable work!gclub

คนสวย2019 said...


ปรับรูปหน้าเรียว
ฉีดหน้าเรียว ลดริ้วรอย เป็น



ต้องการ



หน้าเรียวทำเป็น



ยังไง



หลายท่าน













อาจ







กำเนิด



ปัญหา





นี้
แล้วก็







การฉีดลดหน้าเรียวด้วยโบท็อกก็เป็นกระบวนการ











รักษาที่ทำเป็น



ง่าย โดยไม่ต้องผ่าตัด
สารารถยนต์



ช่วยลดลางเลือน



ริ้วรอยรวมทั้ง







ร่องลึกได้ภายในช่วงเวลา







รวดเร็วทันใจ







ได้ผล



การดูแลรักษา





ที่น่าพอใจ



ละสร้างความเชื่อมั่น










ให้กับผู้มีปัญหาได้อย่างดีเยี่ยม






ฉีดหน้าเรียว ที่ไหนดี
ฉีดหน้าเรียว pantip
โบท็อก หน้าเรียว