Saturday, October 20, 2018

Prepping for the "Ween"

Fall has definitely hit the Inland Empire and it is a beautiful Autumn day out thar.

Susan is working Disney on Ice all weekend so she has a very limited window in which she can get stuff done.

And since I accomplished so little in the area of Halloween decorating last Monday, it is up to me to get stuff done.

I'm starting with the front porch with a small easy project, putting up the lights.

But first, we have to get stuff down from the Carriage House.

Okay, the stuff is down and Susan has left for work. In the time that has passed since the last paragraph, I have visited Jim's Home Brew and had our grape juice tested. It has too much acid in it and to solve that problem, I mixed 43 grams of Calcium Carbonate into a cup of luke warm water and added it to the must barrel.

With the wine squared away for the day, I'm going out to hang some lights.

4:41PM: Finally, I got the lights up and I am good for the day, Here are some pictures.

The Cougars of Washington State are playing the University of Oregon Ducks and they've just been intercepted and Oregon has the ball waaaaay down on the Cougs 5 yard line.

I'm going to go get a burger and watch the rest of the first half at the Hub.

8:45PM: The Cougars are victorious! They beat the Ducks 34-20. They held them to zero points in the first half. Oregon made it interesting in the third quarter but the Cougs managed to hold them off.

Me drink beer now!!

No comments: