Saturday, April 20, 2019

PrEaster

We slept in until 6:45. We had to get up early today to help out with Meals on Wheels. We signed up to help out with food prep at 8AM. Except, we were wrong. We actually signed up to help out with food prep at 6PM. We will be delivering meals tomorrow after church. It's our contribution to humanity. No need to thank us, we already know we are awesome.

So we'll attend to M.O.W. later. 

I'm doing some stuff out in the Carriage House and coming to realize that it is time for another gut and organize of that space. Followed by some purging. 

Look at all this crap. 

It occurred to me today, that I have a bit under three years before I retire. I would love to pull the trigger on now but I think it's better to hold out. I am still able to work and I have to qualify for Medicare to help pay for all my drugs. 

So one of the things I want to do, that I can do NOW, is organize the Carriage House and rename it the Art Studio. (Studio for short)

I'm going to plan a day. However, we still have to finish the TV room.

The initial mudding is done. Now we need to do the initial sanding. Followed by more mudding and sanding and touch up mudding and sanding and AHHHHHHHH!
Here is some proof that spring is here. The hoses piled around and the last falls leaf bags are a nice touch too.

No comments: