Saturday, December 14, 2019

Complimentary Me

I'm going to take a moment to brag about us. So if you're not interested in that sort of thing, I suggest you don't read this any further. But I know you will.

We have finished this years' round of Sky Walk decorating. We did ten sky walks this year and finished our last one just last night. 

Everything went well except for last Thursday night when my defibrillator went off on me. I was up on the ladder and felt the dizzy spell coming on. I got off the ladder and went to the floor and it hit me. It's very shocking! (I love that line) 

There is a period of disorientation afterwards but when I came out of it, Susan was in panic mode (justifiably) and said we were done painting. The odd thing is that after the event, I am fine. I felt okay and I wanted to keep painting. That was not going to happen.
Here is a photo of us in the STA sky walk with our artwork. The theme this year was snow globes. Here are a few more pictures of our work.


Maybe now we can get on with our lives to finish decorating the house and get our Christmas Card sent out.


No comments: