Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Stuff

It is a cloudy January day with the temperature in the comfortable 40's.

I have some Christmas decorations to stow in the Carriage House and some general puttering around the yard and house to do.

Susan is in the TV Room working on her floor.

I'll post some pictures and updates as the day progresses.

I still have most of my fall harvest of leaves to get rid of. There's about 15 bags there. I try to drop a bag of leaves a week into the garbage.

I got all the Christmas stuff stowed in the Carriage House. It's all nestled away for another year. I even think I put the lights away in a manner that will make them easier to identify and unfurl next winter.

But the main floor of the Carriage House remains a mess. I really need to get it prioritized for a major cleaning.

While I've been outside, Susan is working on the floor inside. She is sanding and filling and trying to hide the line she's created by patching the floor.

In closing, here is what is left of our snowcat. Sad!

No comments: