Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Back On Line

I have been off line for the last couple of days. My computer would not go on line. It kept telling me the Wi-Fi button was turned off. I went into Settings and found the Wi-Fi button but it would not engage.

This morning, I took the computer to Friendly Computers to see if they could fix it. We plugged it in, he did a couple of things and it was working.

There is a Wi-Fi icon at the top of my keyboard. It must have been touched and turned off the Wi-Fi. I think the cat got up here and walked on the button. The reason I think that is because my mouse was on the floor on Monday, the same day I realized I was not getting on line. I'm sure she got up on the table, walked on the keyboard and batted the mouse around. It is a mouse after all.

Today, in preparation for Halloween, I am going to get our little fence put up around the yard. It's just a series of stakes pounded into the ground around the sidewalk with a chain hung on them.

Then I need to work on the pallets we set up in the yard. I have to build and repair some shelves that I built into the pallets. I'm also going to get the Scarecrow in the ground and perhaps get to work on flying ghost.

But the main thing is that I'm back on line.

 

1 comment:

Scott Mader said...

Enjoying your blog! Stan, Happy Halloween to you and Susan!

Also I'm glad to know that I can keep up on your projects through this blog. It's a good blog and you are currating it well. TTYL!

Scott