Tuesday, October 05, 2021

A Typical Retirement Tuesday

I have spent the day working on productive projects around the house. This is in spite of my having contracted the Covid 19 Virus. I am well past any major symptoms, having lost the sense of taste and smell. But they are back now and I am in quarantine until Friday.

I spent the day working in the yard. I am painting the trim around the base of the house. The same dark green that we painted on the front porch last summer.

Yesterday, I did most of the scraping. Today, I used my belt sander to sand out as much as I could from the trim. It's a pretty long stretch. From the front porch...

to the rear of the house...

and up onto the rear deck.

I managed to get the whole thing sanded and primed today. It took a while but I'm not on the clock. I'll do it in my own sweet retired time.

I'm pleased with my progress. I got everything sanded and everything primed.





If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I'll get started on putting down the dark green.    

No comments: