Friday, September 21, 2007

New Camera

I gave in and purchased a new camera. I decided to stay true to my roots and what I know and bought a Canon. I have always had luck with Canon and they accept the abuse I subject them too.

I just looked back and found that I bought my previous camera, the generally unimpressive Kodak EasyShare 340C last September 19th. It lasted me a year and cost about the same as this Canon, if you include the rechargeable batteries I kept buying for it.

I really don't know much about this new Camera yet. I was able to use the same SD Media card I used in my old Kodak but was unable to use the rechargeable battery pack. It looks like I'll have to buy a set of individual rechargeable batteries and go that route.

Anyway, I'm back in the camera world, and that makes me happy!

No comments: