Sunday, January 06, 2008

Anti 0r After

We woke up this moring to about three inches of new snow. It must have snowed late and hard during the night because I couldn't even see the tracks of my newspaper carrier in the snow. He drops the paper off around 5:30 AM so it must have just started around that time.

Don't know, don't really care! The main thing is that we have snow on the ground again. A nicely manicured lawn is nice, but I love a nicely snow blown driveway just as much. It took me about an hour today to get the snow cleared. It's pretty wet snow and it seems like it is going to warm up and melt away. I think more is forecast.

We have to finish up our Anti-Christmas decorating. Perhaps that should be AFTER-Christmas decorating. Susan got a lot of it down yesterday and now we have to put all the boxes away. Plus, I have to get our tree out of the living room and the lights off the front porch and balcony.

Why am I wasting my time here when I have all this work to do?!

No comments: