Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Snow Terms Highlighted

I apologize but I can't stop commenting on the weather. Mostly because we are having the kind of weather that I really love. It's called Winter. You really should try it sometime.

We got about 5 inches of winter yesterday. It turned into a snowy rain (Snain) last night and then returned to a wet snow (Snwet) today and is continuing as I write.

I am about to go out and see what sort of maintenance I need to perform on the driveway and sidewalks. I snow blowed (snow blew?) the neighborhood last night and removed a good portion of the fallen snow. That was before it snained. It looks like all I have to do now is a cursory jaunt around the area to clear away the slushy stuff. (slushy stuff)

Then I shall attempt a bit of cross country skiing in the park. I may actually get to some stripping work on the windows today too, but I'm not holding my breath. However, I think Susan will have something to say about that.

No comments: