Friday, April 04, 2008

Weekend Projects

It's going to be a dramatic weekend of change for the bathroom. If all goes well, we will be done with this project on Sunday.

I say that knowing that I have not yet purchased towell racks or a medicine cabinet. I also have an issue with our faucet on the sink. I think I'm missing a part.

But the main stuff will be done. Susan will start wall papering tomorrow and then I'll place the cap on the wainscoating and that will be that.

I also have plans to catch me a skunk. We saw her out in the yard last night. She's not as big as I was thinking she was. I think she will fit in the trap.

Once I have her, it's a simple matter of trucking her out to the country side and setting her free, without getting nailed by skunk juice.

Details and picture to follow.

No comments: