Thursday, January 06, 2011

Thaw in Progress

The thaw is well under way and we could have a great deal less snow by tomorrow. Then it is supposed to get much colder for a few days. Whether or not snow will fall during the chill remains to be seen.

It can't be very interesting to read this and only find updates of the current weather conditions. I suppose I should return to the subject matter for which this blog was originally intended...the freakin house!

I did a little maintenance work in the driveway tonight. As sloppy as it is out there, I was able to skim a layer of snow and/or ice from some areas. I like a tidy driveway.

I then removed a few more remnants of Christmas from around the house. The last big thing I need to do is get the ladder out on the balcony and remove the lights I put up on the roof line up there. That's a Sunday during the day kind of job.

We are in talks now to arrange the continuation of the entry way roject. We have trim to put up but it still needs another coat of stain and then varnish. Anyway, we'll be getting to that soon.

No comments: