Saturday, December 16, 2017

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

I got home last night and broke out the snow shovel since my snowblower was still at the shop getting tuned. There was a good solid four inches of snow and the main thing I learned is that I really miss my snowblower.

Had I bothered to check the messages on my phone, I would have heard the message from Wednesday that my snowblower was ready. Once I heard the message, I piled into the car and went to retrieve it.

It cost $92.00. That's a tune up, new shoes and a new cutting bar. I brought it home and immediately went to work on everything I didn't get to with the shovel.

Man, it is great to have the snowblower back and ready for action.
And here is how we look today. Quite Festive!

My next job is to go out and hunt down a Christmas Tree. I know, Christmas is a week away and we don't have a tree yet. Well, we've been busy.

There have been lots of reports about a tree shortage this year. I'm thinking that going to be more of an issue in a big city, not here in the Evergreen State. I just don't want to spend more than 50 bucks. That may be a pipe dream. 

In any event, I won't know that until I get out there and get on the hunt.

No comments: