Thursday, May 31, 2018

Destruction and Water

Last night, for the third night in a row, we attached the TV Room walls. Susan has pretty much completed the north wall and I'm very close to finishing the west wall.

We came across a little emergency this morning. It appears that I have not completely closed off the water supply to the Radiator system.

Susan called me this morning saying that water was leaking out of the open pipes in the TV Room. Last night, I closed off the drain valve on the boiler and put the drain hose away.

Over the night, it continued to fill from whatever little trickle of water is still entering the radiator system.

I tried to tell her how to turn off the main water but she couldn't do it. There will be some training on that tonight. In the end, I had her reattach the drain hose and open the valve to let it continue to drain.

No comments: