Saturday, June 02, 2018

First Saturday in June

It's Saturday morning and we enjoyed a good solid sleep in...to almost 9AM. I'm not really sure what is on the docket for today. Susan has mentioned something about completing her planting, although I'm not sure what that entails.

One thing I would like to do is tear into the Carriage House and clean and organize a little. Both are crucial...the cleaning is needed badly but the organizing is really needed more badder.

I have come up with a crook in the road. I need to go over to the General Store and find out about a front wheel bearing for my car. It's going out and needs to be replaced.

Okay, the bearing thing is taken care of. I can pick it up tomorrow for $114.00. I have a guy who will do the work next weekend.

Now it's time to work on the Carriage House.

I made some progress on the C.H. Nothing great but it's a little cleaner. That's like saying ISIS is a little less evil. 

It is approaching 5:00 and we are heading down to ArtFest in Cd'A Park. I hope to return with pictures.
This was really the only picture I took at ArtFest. These two dogs were transfixed on a squirrel up in a tree. They held that pose until their owner moved them on down the lane.

It was a typical ArtFest except the food offerings were much more limited. Susan was looking forward to a Gyro from Azar's but they weren't even there this year.

No comments: