Monday, July 12, 2021

First Day of Retirement

Because it is the start of the week, I have designated today, Monday July 12th, as my first day of my retirement. To that end, it is my intension to do something towards the house everyday. It may mean cleaning out my closet, which is what I have planned for today. It won't always be a big thing. Just another step towards making some progress.

But first, some breakfast.

Okay, I've had breakfast and I have taken a mile walk around the park. It took me 28:54 to go around. It's going to be another hot day so I'm glad to get it out of the way early when it is still coolish. 

Next, I have to make some calls to cancel Mom's credit cards.

Okay, I was afraid this would happen. I didn't work on the closet at all.

I made some headway towards canceling a couple of Mom's credit cards but beyond that, I didn't accomplish much.

Maybe tomorrow will be the first day of my retirement.

  

No comments: