Sunday, July 11, 2021

Heat Wave 2021

We are smack dab in the middle of a heat wave.

It's currently 95 degrees at 6:00PM. The weather has been hot since the first of the month. I managed to enjoy the worst of the heatwave in the hospital. For more information than you would care to know, check out my health blog for around this date: www.porkymccorpulent.blogspot.com

Work on the roof has stopped. We haven't seen anyone here since Tuesday. It is practically finished but not quite. As long as it is unfinished, I guess we don't have to pay. 

The annoying thing about it is these guys are not from this country and they have no regard for where garbage goes. There are water and gatorade bottles everywhere. We have seen shirts and shoes and some nice tools all over the place.

I'm not sure if the heat is a factor in the delay of the job. They seemed to work through the series of 100 degree days we had.

If I don't see any action this week, I'll notify the contractor.   

No comments: