Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Mom's Moving Day

Today is moving day. All of the remaining stuff at Mom's is going into storage, except for the garage fridge that is coming here. I have a couple of hours to clean up the basement and get it a little bit in order before they come. Then we go to the storage facility and unload.

I hope it all fits!

12:25PM: Things aren't going well with the movers. I just talked to Patty and they are loading up stuff that is coming to the house. I got all my cleaning done and I'm ready for the refrigerator whenever it gets here.

In the meantime, it's time for lunch. 

I put a nice pork chop on the barbeque. That was good.

The movers were here and gone. More stuff in the house. More stuff in the Carriage house. More stuff in the garage. 

MORE STUFF!!!  "ARGGGGG!" as Charlie Brown would say.

No comments: