Sunday, July 10, 2022

Preppin' for a Party

 I don't know if I've mentioned it before now but we are having a Retirement Party. I have been retired for a year and Susan is fast approaching her date of July 22nd.

Among the many things we are doing to prepare for the party is to paint these old resin chairs that have been out in the weather for who knows how long.

I painted a couple earlier in the week and they turned out good enough that Susan wanted to do the rest.

She bought a bunch of cans of green spray paint and went to town.

I was toiling elsewhere in the yard while she painted six chairs.

They came out looking great in a couple of cases and acceptable in a couple of other cases.

I worked on forever sealing the skunk access to under the garage. I hope I have been successful. Don't worry. I made sure the skunks had moved on before I filled in the hole.

My other project was to drill into this stump in an effort to remove it. I drilled the holes and then poured Roundup into them. Later this week, I shall light it on fire and slowly burn the stump away.

You can look into the archives here and find other examples of Stump Fires.

No comments: