Monday, August 15, 2022

Cabinets and Radiators

We met today with Rick from CabinetPro. He took and bunch of measurements and talked about what we had in mind for the kitchen. He's going to work up a plan and give us some ideas plus a quote of what it will cost.

I'm anxious to see what he comes up with. We should be hearing from him by the end of the week.

In the meantime I am dealing with this radiator...my nemesis.

It's giving me trouble because I cannot disconnect it. I've drained the radiators so I can pull this and the radiator across the room out of the way to get to the flooring underneath.

I've got the left side disconnected, which only required loosening the connection with my pipe wrench. The other side is soldered into place and so far, it's not cooperating.

I made no progress on the floor today as I had a golf date with Mark.     

No comments: