Thursday, August 11, 2022

Kitchen Man

Today was the first day of the rest of the Kitchen  Floor. We are going to be in battle, that floor and I. I will eventually win, but it will NOT be without casualties.

I started about 10:00 and stopped for the day at 1:00.


I have removed 18 square feet of a 400 square foot kitchen space.

I can tell you that a sharp saw blade makes all the difference. I've also gone from 60 to 24 teeth so it tears it up pretty good.

I am doing this by myself right now because Susan is down with Covid. This is Day 2 1/2. So far, I feel fine.

I'm happy to be doing this on my own right now because I'm trying to figure out the process. One thing I learned today is to cut small squares. It's much easier to pull out a small square of floor in one piece, which saves on clean up and searching for nails. 

No comments: