Friday, June 23, 2023

Sliding Shelves

The rumor is that all the cabinets we are waiting on are in town and will be delivered next week. That gets us back on track. 

While we've been waiting, we've been working on the deck...the railing and arbor on the deck. We've been scraping and sanding and filling holes and cracks with wood putty. I've been using the epoxy version of wood putty. You mix a hardener into the main paste and then you have about ten minutes to work with it before it becomes too hard.

Susan has been doing most of the work on the deck. Yesterday she finally got to start priming. 

I had another project to work on today. We ordered a rack with two sliding shelves earlier in the week. It cost about $90.00. It arrived today so I assembled and installed it in the cabinet we designated for it.

It took me a little bit to figure out what I was doing but once I had it, it all made sense and went together easily. 

    

No comments: