Tuesday, December 26, 2023

The Day After Christmas

Christmas is in the rear view mirror and we can finally relax and return to normal life where we hate each other.

Don't worry. I'm not really that cynical. I love this time of year but I do like it when all the Holiday pressure is off. We still have New Years to contend with but that is so much more informal and stressless.

Susan deals with more pressure than I do but a lot of it is self-imposed. She has all these snacks and Christmas treats to make. There is a tradition to uphold and it involves some stress.

My best gift was one I've wanted for a while but held out until I got it as a Christmas gift. A shower stool.

I tried it out for the first time this morning and I love it.

I was afraid it might lead to longer showers, followed by a larger water bill. But that was not the case this morning. I think my shower time was about the same. But it's great to sit there and enjoy hot water streaming over you.

All in all, it was a good Christmas for both of us.    


No comments: