Friday, January 05, 2024

Wall Papering Phase One

 Welcome to my first post of the new year. I feel horrible waiting five days before I posted anything, but you want me to post interesting stuff…rather than the stuff I usually post.

Today I have something worth posting. Let’s put it under the heading of kitchen progress.

Susan got to work on wall papering. She’s not doing the whole kitchen, just certain walls.

Here is what she accomplished yesterday.

She’s not absolutely certain she likes it yet. She feels it might be too busy. I myself like it but I can see her point.

We are waiting for a comment from our neighbor Tammy.

Susan says that it is very difficult wall paper to work with because it has no glue on it. She has to roll the glue on herself and then hang the paper.

I was not any help as I spent the day in bed with the cough and stuffiness that Susan has had for two weeks.

No comments: