Thursday, February 07, 2008

Another Snow Storm

There were about three inches on the ground when I went out to snow blow this morning. It was just after 6AM when I fired up the Snow Cruncher 5800 and began to clear the neighborhood. The bad part was all the wind. It kept blowing the snow back on me.

Anyway, I cleared the whole block and part of the alley. I am beginning to feel the twinges of frustration with this snow. We have a LOT on the ground. I think I read in the paper the other day that this is the third most snowy winter in recorded history...which is about 100 years.

Perhaps frustration is not the right word. I really love the snow and I love clearing the snow. But it is growing tiresome to some extent. It looks like we are going to have snow on the ground for a looooooong time.

No comments: