Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Hangover

We are in between storms right now so I had a chance to do some maintenance work on the driveway yesterday. It was a nice sunny day which allowed me to chip away a great deal of the ice that has built up. Now my pavement is visible again and I'm happy.

Susan and I watched the Super Bowl at Scotty's Bar & Grill, a little bar in the Spokane Valley that I visit and am semi-employed by. I was hoping to see history made and so was pulling for the Patriots. I'm not vested enough in either team to care a whole bunch so neither Susan or I were terribly upset when the Giants won. It was a good game and we had fun at the bar.

There were lots of Law Enforcement Officers out on patrol as we drove home. I saw two separate cars with somebody pulled over on the freeway and then three more cars just out and about as we drove up Division street.

I was glad I not over imbibed.

Another snow storm is forecast for tomorrow. I have the snow blower all tuned up and ready to go.

No comments: