Monday, February 11, 2008

The Meltdown Begins?

It was a busy and eventful weekend.

Let's start with the weather. It looks like we are in store for a warming trend. It was in the 40s yesterday and the snow on the streets around the house is turning to sloppy mush. I pulled out the snow blower and did a little maintenance on the street in front of the drive way. I figure the more I am able to move it to the side and out of the street, the less sloppy it will be...at least in front of the driveway.

We continued work on the bathroom. Phil is very close to finishing the tiling in the shower. I know I have said that before, but now he is very very close.

Additionally, we are very close to being done scraping the windows. I should have my part all finished in the next couple of days.

No comments: