Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bike to Work Week

Last week was "Bike to Work Week" and it was a pretty crappy week of weather for the event. I tried several times to ride my bike but the weather just would not cooperate.

Yesterday was a very nice day and would have been perfect for a bike ride. Unfortunately, I had a meeting after work that prevented me from biking. I could have ridden today except for the rain and the wind.

Perhaps tomorrow...oh wait! I have an event to attend after work. I might be able to bike there and then meet Susan and ride home with her. But I probably won't.

Maybe Thursday...oh wait! I have a Doctor's appointment that morning. Still, I could ride to work after that.

How 'bout Friday. Nope! Leaving work early that day to prepare for the three day weekend. I have many home improvement projects planned for Memorial Day.

I'll try to make riding my bike to work happen in June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop the excuses and bike to work! If anyone should, it's cardiac Stan.

Love you Stanley - Ron & Kelly

My Life as a House said...

Why are you soooooo mean to me?