Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Wonder of Nature's Miracle

Or the Nature of Miracle's Wonder.

The Miracle of Wonder's Nature.

Blah blah blah

I have the morning off as I have an appointment with the Cardiologist to discuss my waning health...or least my totally fabricated sense of my waning health.

In the meantime, I have been out fussing in the yard. I sprayed down the dandelions, I did a little watering and I did some urban landscape planning.

Pictured below is one of the lovely trees in our front yard. On the left is a shot of one of the many flowers sprouting all about the lovely trees. I counted 30 before I gave up. There is probably something like ten thousand of them.

On the right is the evil spawn that those flowers will produce and drop upon the lawn this fall. I have a hard time justifying the beauty of the flower that is there for about four days against the major pain in the ass chestnuts that will be around for decades.

To our credit, I had a hard time finding that chestnut to use as an example. We cleaned up pretty good last Autumn. It's hard now to think back and remember all the back breaking work we did. I'm sure it will come back (breaking) to me.

No comments: