Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend Fun

We went camping over Memorial Day. We went to Sullivan Lake, about 90 miles north of Spokane, almost to the Canadian border. We camped with my buddy Rob and his sigot (significant other) Olga, plus her daughter Natalie.

This was a different type of camping for Susan and I as Rob as a nice big roomy trailer with many of the comforts of home. We usually camp in a tent.

I reserved a campsite in the Sullivan Lake campground back in March. It turns out I picked one of the better ones; close to water and bathroom but tucked back from the main road so it felt secluded.

The weather was great and I spent Saturday night sleeping under the stars. It was chilly but my sleeping bag kept me toasty and the bright night sky was beautiful.

Here are a few selected photos.

Fun was had by all but I spent a good deal of my lounging time thinking about all the things I should be doing at home. I need help!

No comments: