Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Artificial Punkin Retrieval

We broke out the pre-fabricated custom carved pumpkins that we stow away every year in a very secret place. I think there are 21 or 22 of them there on the couch.




















They look pretty good on the stairs too.
























Halloween is days away now. I had a minor catastrophic failure with the flying ghosts last night. I tightened the line that the ghosts hang from but my knot failed. I think I'm going to re-string the whole thing on Saturday. 


We continue to live without the furnace. It was below freezing last night and it will be again tonight. And yet, we are doing okay just using space heaters. 


But the time has come to fire up the boiler. I only need to place a couple small pieces of trim and then I can replace the radiator, fill the system and fire it up.


I'll try tomorrow!

No comments: