Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sexy Stan Takes A Hot Tub

That's right! I'm in the hot tub and I totally deserve it. 


I've been in the throws of manual labor, hot sweat glistening over my toad belly white toad belly. The smell of toil exudes from my pores and gathers in my crotchal region, with pheromones seething through my moistened toggery and affecting all downwind females  within my aura. 


So here's what I accomplished today.


As stated in an previous post dated yesterday, I set out to clean the Carriage House today. It is an overwhelming mess full of dust and stored what-nots, as well as my workshop for fashioning wood products into stained and varnished wood products. My goal: make it less whelming.



The day was heavy with humidness hanging in the humidinary. The sun shone warmly overhead, which is the best place from which the sun should shone.


I began at 9 to remove the retched refuse of the teaming walls and moving it into the yard. Once most of it was out of the way, I was able to realign some stuff and vacuum the floors. That took some doing. I've been sanding in there for months and a nice layer of dust hung on everything in there like the aforementioned sun in the humis sky.


Wait! That's a horrible metaphor. Let's just say it was dusty in thar.


So with rearranging and a fair amount of purging, I was able to get everything back into the place and create a great deal of room in which to move, work, dance and store more crap. 


I am pleased to say that the crap has been removed, reduced, and reorganized into a semi efficient arrangement of former crap.




Now I can move on to the basement!

No comments: